These flavours blend together seamlessly and can be spiced up by adding paprika or any herbs of your choice.
- Boil potatoes until soft. Halve, scoop out flesh and lightly mash.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry bacon until starting to crisp.
- Add onion and sauté for about two minutes. Add mashed potato and remaining ingredients, except cheese. Spoon into potato hollows and top with grated cheese.
- Place in a 180°C preheated oven for about 10 minutes, until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Lightly blanch 100 g broccoli florets and add to filling.