FRAGRANT AND DELICIOUS, THIS UNCONVENTIONAL MARINADE TURNS THE HUMBLE LAMB CHOP INTO THE STAR OF THE CULINARY SHOW.
- 8 lamb chump or loin chops (±1.5 cm thick)
- Marinade: Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the lamb chops in a dish, add the marinade and cover well. Leave to marinate for about 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Turn frequently.
- Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and grill over moderate coals for about 20 minutes, turning and basting frequently with marinade until golden brown and done.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with spicy potato wedges and extra Spur Peri-Peri Sauce.
- Grill chops under the oven grill.
- Replace the potatoes and serve on a bed of couscous and roasted veg.