Rolling up this “egg pancake” with spinach puts a unique spin on a boring omelette.
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- Spur Seasoning Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 g spinach, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) butter or margarine
- 100 g cream cheese
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Spur Durky Sauce
- Tomato and red onion, chopped, for garnishing (optional)
- Whisk eggs with Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing, Spur Seasoning Salt and pepper. Add chopped spinach.
- Heat oil and butter in a large, heavy-based pan. Add eggs, covering the base of the pan, and leave to set. Flip, cook for a few minutes more, then remove from heat and cool.
- Mix cream cheese with Spur Durky Sauce and spread over egg. Roll and cut into bite-sized pieces. Serve with chopped tomato and red onion.