- 125 g rindless streaky bacon, coarsely chopped
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 200 ml (¾ cup) Spur Cheddamelt Sauce
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- Salt, to taste
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
*Frittatas are versatile – mix things up by substituting the bacon with sausages (e.g. smoked viennas or cheese grillers), swapping out the spring onions for fresh chives, or adding about 50 g chopped sun-dried tomatoes and a pinch of sugar.
- Fry the bacon until lightly crisp and drain on a paper towel.
- Whisk the eggs, Spur Cheddamelt Sauce, milk and Spur Seasoning Salt together. Add the spring onions and cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin pan or individual ramekins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 min. Serve with a smile!