Spicy seafood delicacy on a stick – easy to make and simply delicious!
- Remove veins from prawns and rinse in cold water.
- Melt butter and oil in a small heavy-based saucepan. Add prawns into pan and brown on both sides, turned frequently.
- Add lemon juice and Spur Durky Sauce, Spur Peri-Peri Sauce and Spur Lemon & Peri-Peri Seasoning and simmer prawns in the sauce for about 5 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown.
- Thread 3 -4 prawns onto each skewer and serve with lemon slices and fresh coriander.
- Place skewers on grid over moderate coals for about 5 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown. Baste frequently with sauce.
- For an extra kick add chopped fresh chillies to the prawns.
- To devein prawns, make a slit along the back with a knife and pull out the vein. If the vein is hardly noticeable, don't worry about leaving it in.