OH SO SWEET, BUT OH SO DELICIOUS!
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into large pieces. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium, heavy-based saucepan. Add your sugar and stir until sugar has melted. Boil until the mixture turns into a light caramel colour.
- Add sweet potatoes and mix well with the melted sugar and butter.
- Add cinnamon stick and salt, simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes or until almost soft.
- Add Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing and simmer for a further 5 minutes until sweet potatoes are soft. Serve immediately.