There´s fries, then there´s loaded fries! Nothing is more delicious than potato fries topped with lots of wonderful ingredients – great for a light meal to treat the entire family.
- 750 g packet frozen potato chips
- Spur Seasoning Salt to taste
- 200ml(1 sachet) Spur Cheese Sauce
- 125 ml (½ cup) grated Cheddar cheese
- 200 g streaky bacon, coarsely cut and fried crispy
- 80 g (about 4) jalapeños, coarsely chopped
- Fresh basil or any other herbs of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place potato chips in oven or air fryer until crisp and golden in colour.
- Layer a serving dish with the chips and sprinkle Seasoning Salt over.
- Pour the Spur Cheese Sauce over the chips, followed by the grated cheese, bacon bits and jalapeños. Place in oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese starts melting and toppings get crisp.
- Top with basil or any other herbs of choice when serving.
- Substitute the potato chips with frozen sweet potato fries
- Substitute the Spur Cheese Sauce with Spur Mushroom Sauce or Spur Pepper Sauce.
- Add more Spur Cheese Sauce or grated cheese if preferred.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.