- 250 ml (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp) table salt
- 10 ml (2 tsp) butter or margarine
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) chopped fresh mixed herbs or 5 ml (1 tsp) dried
- 1 extra-large egg, beaten
- 43 ml (3 tbsp) Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) milk
- Sift flour and salt together. Rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add herbs.
- Whisk egg, Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing and milk together. Mix lightly into flour until just combined.
- Place a tablespoon of mixture on top of meat in pot. Cover with lid and do not remove lid for 12 minutes to allow dumplings to cook.
- Serve warm.