THIS VERSATILE RECIPE IS EXCELLENT FOR KIDS’ LUNCHES, PARTY SNACKS OR A LIGHT MEAL.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 Peppadew® Peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 x 170 g cans solid tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 (60 g) gherkins, sliced
- 5 ml (1 tsp) mixed herbs
- 8ml (1 ½ tsp) grated lemon rind (optional)
- 80 ml Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- 80 ml sweet chili sauce
- 125 ml (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 ml (½ tsp) Spur Lemon & Peri Peri Spice
- Add freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 flour tortilla wraps
- Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan. Sauté onion for a few minutes until soft. Add PEPPADEW® Peppers and remove from heat. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix all together.
- Heat wraps lightly in microwave or oven if preferred. Spoon filling onto tortilla wraps, roll up to close, insert skewers and cut into sections to serve.