The Spur Monkey Gland Sauce is what this is all about! Absolutely divine!
- 8 - 12 chicken wings
- Sesame seeds for serving
- Herbs of choice for serving
- Place chicken wings in a container.
- Marinade: Mix all the ingredients together and pour over wings. Cover and leave to marinate in fridge for about 4 hours, or outside for about 1 hour, if preferred.
- Place wings on on tray or in a dish and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 20 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn frequently and baste with marinade.
- Serve warm and garnish with sesame seeds or herbs if preferred.
- The wings can be cut in half at the joints to make little winglets.
- Add 100 ml (½ sachet) Spur Tomato & Chilli Sauce for a tomato flavour.