THE YOGHURT MARINADE GIVES THE SLICES A
SPECTACULAR TANDOORI TASTE.
- 350 g (2 x 175 g tubs) plain yoghurt
- 80 ml (? cup) Spur Durky Sauce
- 8 ml (1½ tsp) ground cumin
- 8 ml (1½ tsp) medium curry powder
- 1 ml (pinch) ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 4 (± 500 g) chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) tomato paste
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Spur Durky Sauce
- 2 medium pizza bases
- 375 ml (1½ cup) grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ green pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 10 ml (2 tsp) mixed herbs
- Rocket leaves, to garnish
- Spur Seasoning Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Marinade: Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Fry lightly in pan until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Pizza: Mix tomato paste and Spur Durky Sauce and spread over each base. Sprinkle cheese over and top with chicken strips, tomatoes, green pepper and mixed herbs.
- Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle rocket leaves, Spur Seasoning Salt and pepper over to serve.