These wedges taste as amazing as they look!
ingredients SWEET POTATOES SPICY CREAM CHEESE DIP
- Wash sweet potatoes with a coarse sponge. Cut each into six wedges.
- Mix oil, Spur Steakhouse Spice, paprika and herbs together and toss with wedges.
- Place wedges onto a baking tray and roast in oven at 200°C for 15–20 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Mix together all dip ingredients.
- Serve sweet potatoes with spicy cream cheese dip.
- The wedges can also be deep-fried, but this is a less healthy option.