- Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the beef cubes and fry until golden brown. Add the onion and sauté until soft.
- Add Spur Steak Sauce, Spur Tomato & Chilli Sauce, Spur Peri-Peri Sauce, water, thyme, Spur Steakhouse Seasoning and pepper. Bring to the boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 50 minutes.
- Add vegetables and simmer for a further 15 minutes, until soft. Add more Spur Steak Sauce or water if necessary. Thicken the sauce with cornflour and water. Serve with rice.
- Substitute the onion with 300 g (about 12) pickling onions.
- Add 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.