Super simple and quick – a scrumtious meal gauranteed to be a family favourite.
- Rinse fish in cold water if preferred.
- Dip fish in mixture of cake flour, Spur Seasoning Salt and Spur Lemon & Peri-Peri Seasoning.
- Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan.
- Add fish (flesh side down first), fry lightly and add Spur Durky Sauce.
- Turn and fry on other side, until golden brown and add thyme.
- Transfer fish to an ovenproof dish.
- Whisk Spur Pepper Sauce and milk together and pour over fish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 25 minutes, garnish with thyme and serve warm.
- Substitute the Spur Pepper Sauce for Spur Cheese Sauce.
- Substitute any other fish of choice, such as hake, for kingklip.
- Garnish with 125g Portobellini button mushrooms, sliced and fried.