The Bloody Mary’s more interesting cousin – the bull shot swaps out tomato juice for beef stock.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) vodka
- 60 ml (¼ cup) homemade beef stock
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Spur Grill Basting
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- Drop of Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ml (1½ tsp) fresh lemon juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Celery sticks, for garnishing
- Piquanté peppers, for garnishing
- Pour all ingredients except celery and peppers into a shaker and add ice. Shake well to combine and chill.
- Strain the drink into small glasses. Serve with celery sticks and piquanté peppers.