A South African braai classic – So easy and juicy!
- 1 pack thin boerewors, of your choice
- 250g baby button mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, deseeded & chopped into medium chunks
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded & chopped into medium chunks
- 1 large yellow pepper, deseeded & chopped into medium chunks
- Spur Braai Time Marindade
- Spur Peri-Peri Sauce
- Place bamboo skewers in water to soak for 15 minutes.
- Cut the boerewors into bite-sized chunks.
- Thread a piece of green pepper onto the skewer, followed by a mushroom, then a piece of boerewors, followed by a piece of red pepper, another mushroom, boerewors, yellow pepper and ending with a piece of boerewors.
- Repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Place the Boerie Sosaties onto warm coals and brush with Spur Braai Time Marinade.
- Turn the sosaties after 4 minutes and baste the second side with marinade.
- Remove from the coals once cooked and serve with Spur Peri Peri Sauce as a dipping sauce.