These flavours blend together seamlessly and can be spiced up by adding paprika or any herbs of your choice.
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) cooking oil
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Spur Sweet Chilli or Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Spur Peri-Peri Sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) plain or double-cream yoghurt
- Spur Seasoning Salt, to taste
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) freshly chopped parsley or 5 ml (1 tsp) dried
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes in half and toss with garlic and oil on a baking tray. Roast for about 45 minutes until soft, but crispy on the outside.
- Sauté onion until soft. Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients and stir into potatoes. Serve immediately with more Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing.
- Substitute the parsley with spring onions.