We might have forgotten about the avocado ritz, but it remains a lovely starter. Try the popular classic with this tasty twist.
- 120 g (1/2 packet) frozen cooked shrimps
- 3 avocado pears
- 45 ml (3Tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- Lemon zest to taste
- Spur Seasoning Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs of choice to garnish
- Drain the cooked shrimps on paper towel to ensure all liquid is absorbed.
- Cut avos in half and add lemon juice. Mix Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing and Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing with the shrimps.
- Spoon shrimp mix into each avo half and garnish with lemon zest, Spur Seasoning Salt, pepper and herbs.
- Mash the avo slightly with the lemon juice and spoon into individual small glasses. Top with finely chopped cucumber and red onion. Place a shrimp in each glass and garnish with fresh herbs of choice.