You may not know this delightful combo, but avo and mince are the perfect pair. Try it once and you’ll be back for more!
- 1 avocado pear, halved
- 30ml (1 Tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 4 French loaf or other bread slices
- 200g Barbeque Savoury Mince
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into ribbons
- Spur Seasoning salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs of choice to garnish
- 80ml (1/2 cup) Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing or Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing
- Cut avo in half, sprinkle lemon juice over and set aside.
- Toast the French loaf slices, if preferred. Heat the savoury mince and spoon onto the bread slices.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, Spur Seasoning Salt, pepper and herbs.
- Drizzle with Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing or Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing.
- Add drained red kidney beans and/or corn kernels.
- Add 2 sticks celery, coarsely chopped.</ li>