- 3 eggs
- 3 ml (½ tsp) Spur Seasoning Salt
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) butter
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 8 slices white bread
- Whisk eggs, Spur Seasoning Salt, milk and Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing together.
- Cut bread slices into desired shapes (e.g. hearts, triangles, circles) and dip into the egg mixture.
- Heat butter and oil in a large heavy-based frying pan. Fry egg-dipped bread slices until golden on both sides. Drain on paper towel.