A COLOURFUL AND TASTY COMBINATION. THIS
SALAD CAN BE ENJOYED WARM OR COLD, AS A
MAIN OR AS A REFRESHING SIDE.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 400 g pumpkin, cut into small pieces
- 4 baby marrows, sliced
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- A few sprigs fresh rosemary
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive or cooking oil
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Spur BBQ Sauce
- 20 ml (4 tsp) sugar
- 200 g rocket leaves
- 175 g tub plain yoghurt
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Spur Salad & French Fry Dressing or Spur Durky Sauce
- 10 ml (2 tsp) honey
- 2 ml (¼ tsp) Spur Seasoning Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place onion, pumpkin, baby marrows, tomatoes and rosemary sprigs in a large roasting pan. Mix the olive oil, Spur BBQ Sauce and sugar and pour over vegetables.
- Roast at 200°C for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place rocket leaves onto a serving dish and top with roasted vegetables.
- Dressing: Mix all ingredients together, drizzle over salad and serve immediately.