FRENCH TOAST WITH A UNIQUE SPUR TWIST. WHETHER
YOU DRIZZLE IT WITH HONEY OR COVER IT IN BACON,
ROCKET AND BRIE, YOU’RE BOUND TO IMPRESS!
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 3 ml (1½ tsp) Spur Seasoning Salt
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 125 ml (½ cup) Spur Sweet Chilli Dressing
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) butter
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 8 slices white bread
- Heat butter and oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Dip bread slices into the egg mixture and fry until golden on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
- Layer three slices with cream cheese and strawberry slices and finish off with a drizzle of syrup or honey.
- Top with fried streaky bacon strips and slices of Camembert or Brie.
- Top with savoury mince.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on toast.
- Serve with avo or grilled mushrooms.